Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sports Day Practice - Dangerous!

I'd like to start this post with a nice picture of my Junior High School's Fountain

Fountain

We had more Sports Day practice today and it was long and difficult. The boys stay outside most of the day and practice their drills, dance, and formations, while the girls stay in the gym and practice their stuff. Here's the boys and what they do:


Ta-Da!

Airplane!
Three-man tower

Bicycle
Pyramid
Nice Towers
Different Tower
Dangerous Tower
 I ate lunch with the kiddos today. It was tasty! I've decided to start another blog devoted solely to my school lunches. It's called Gakou Hirugohan which means "School Lunch". Check it out, for your health!


When I got home today, this little fella was waiting for me:
Tadaima, Sensei!



No comments:

Post a Comment