Thursday, October 7, 2010

I need to figure out how to bring home leftovers from the elementary school. The lunch there is usually pretty good and I wish I could eat it more often. After lunch, I went outside and played with the kids during the after-lunch recess. They have stilts! There is a shed which contains unicycles, bicycles, and stilts for the kids to play with. I am going to try the stilts next Thursday! Just today, on my way to work this morning, I was thinking how cool it would be to have stilts. I might even try a unicycle… maybe.
Today was a fun day. After classes, the other teachers began to chat with me about this, that, and the other. The lunch lady was preparing some dishes for the Board Of Education visitors we had today:












For dinner, I enjoyed some rice with a little extra:


Gohan desu yo





I see movies in my future. So many to choose from: Rocketeer, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Shallow Hal, The Hot Chick, Foot Fist Way, Good Morning Vietnam, Bowling for Columbine, Wake Up Ron Burgundy, or Technotise?


Have a graphic I made for no reason:

No comments:

Post a Comment